Roles and Responsibilities
1. Independently handling Secretarial Compliances under the Companies Act, Secretarial Standards covering the following areas:
- Preparing Agenda & Conducting meeting of Board Meeting, Committee meeting and General meeting and drafting Minutes.
- Filing of statutory e-Forms & updation of Statutory Registers.
- Attending and corresponding with MCA and other regulations pertaining to Company law and regulatory matter compliances.
- Coordinating with R&T Agent on all Secretarial matters
- Handling Dividend / IEPF compliances
- Handling fundraising activities vide NCDs, Preference share, Right Issue, etc.
- Handling Charge Compliance and review of Financing Documents
- Setting - up of Companies (in & outside India)/ branch offices /Representative office.
2. Handling IPO and SEBI LODR compliance
3. Handling Trademarks and connected compliance and legal matters.
1. Drafting of MOU /JV/ Consortium Agreement for projects
2. Handling Civil and Criminal matters, coordinating with Counsel for Legal and Company Law matters.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification: CS and L.L.B.
Experience: 10-12 years of experience. Exposure to the Construction/Infrastructure industry would be preferred.
UG:LLB in Any Specialization
PG:CS in Any Specialization
afcons infrastructure limited
Contact Company:afcons infrastructure limited
Address:16, SHAH INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,,AFCONS HOUSE, AZAD NAG, AR,,VEERA DESAI ROAD,,ANDHERI WEST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India