Location: Construction Projects across PAN India
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts, reconciliation statements.
- Ensuring proper filing system of all vouchers, records & documents.
- Making Bank payments to sundry creditors through the issue of cheques/RTGS/NEFT/Demand Draft/Banker's cheque.
- Preparing & maintaining Books of Accounts including statutory books, financial statements & ensuring compliance within times.
- Ensuring statutory compliance related to Income tax, TDS, VAT from subcontractors, Provident fund, Professional Tax, and Service tax.
- Assistance to audit/finalization of accounts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Handling of Accounts receivables & Accounts Payables.
- Preparing analysis of variances between actual with budgeted Cost/Invoice.
Desired Candidate Profile
CA/CMA Fresher or up to 2 years of experience
PG:ICWA (CMA) in Any Specialization,CA in Any Specialization
afcons infrastructure limited
Afcons Infrastructures Ltd. (Group company of Shapoorji Paloonji) is one of India's Major Infrastructure company having its presence in Transportation, Hydro Power, Marine and Industrial construction.
View Contact Details+