Handling entire Secretarial compliances of Afcons and subsidiaries under the Companies Act and Secretarial Standards including but not limited to;
1. Preparing Agenda & Minutes of Board Meeting, Committee meeting and General Meeting.
2. Filing of statutory Forms & Updation of Statutory Registers.
3. Attending and corresponding with MCA and other regulatory pertaining to Company law and regulatory matter of Afcons and Subsidiaries compliances.
4. coordinating with R&T Agent on all Secretarial matters of Afcons.
5. Handling Dividend matters, NCD, Preference share and Charge matters of Afcons.
6. Setting-up of Companies (in and outside India) / branch offices / representative office.
7. Handling Bank Guarantees and Issue of POA for various Corporate Matters. Other Support functions
8. Assist in drafting of MOU / JV / Consortium Agreement for Projects.
9. Assist in Review of working capital facility documents /agreements to be executed with Bankers.
10. Attending Legal matters in courts, coordinating with Counsel for Legal and Company law matters.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Company Secretary
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time