- Liaising with various Local/Government Authorities for obtaining approval for all activities such as , RTO, Insurance, Pollution Control Board , labor license etc.
- Ensuring timely and proper adherence/compliance of all Statutory requirements.
- Handling Pay Roll responsibility & compensation related issues along with payroll audits.
- Supervision of Time Office functions such as employee attendance, leave, over-time absenteeism analysis, etc.
- Security Administration of Men / Materials movement with in Company premise as well as outside.
- IR Related issues, Grievance Handling, Counseling, Disciplinary Actions.
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Industry
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required, MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations, Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Afcons Infrastructure Limited
Recruiter Name:Ketan Khanvilkar
Contact Company:Afcons Infrastructure Limited
Address :Afcons House, 16, Shah Industrial Estate,, Veera Desai Rd., Andheri (W), MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400053,India