- Performing health assessment and treating all the Indian employees posted at foreign sites.
- Assessing and handling emergency cases at the sites.
- Maintaining a record of the health evaluations and assessment of all the Indian employees.
- Maintaining an inventory of medicines at regular intervals.
- Liasioning with a local tertiary hospital for admission of patients and also with a local agency for biomedical -waste disposal.
- Awareness about hygiene and also talks on medical topics at regular intervals to all the Indian employees at sites.
- To carry out regular health camps at sites.
- Hygiene Inspection in accordance with the safety department.
- Minimum requirement- MBBS. Added advantage- Occupational or Industrial health.
- Experience not less than 5 yrs . Hospital experience preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:MBBS - Medicine
Afcons Infrastructure Limited
Recruiter Name:S. K. Senapati
Contact Company:Afcons Infrastructure Limited
Address :Afcons House, 16, Shah Industrial Estate,, Veera Desai Rd., Andheri (W), MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400053,India